Please keep an eye out for incorrect data in MyEducationBC and report your findings to the SD73 Implementation Team via email.
Make sure to include the navigation path of where you found the issue and sufficient detail that identifies the issue.
1. Student Mailing Addresses - if you find additional "reports" or a "list view" that have incorrect addresses, please report it.
- A few student addresses in this report are **NOT* correct
- School View > Student top tab > Reports > Student Address Labels – 5161
- when verified against the student address in this list view.
- School View > Student top tab > Details side tab > Addresses
2. Term 1 Marks - currently not all Term 1 marks are "visible". This is actively being worked on at the provincial level.
3. Transcripts - currently printing inaccurate data. This is actively being worked on at the provincial level.
5. Students missing active cross-enrolment to @KOOL or other schools.
6. Fees functionality did not convert over. The provincial level team is working with us to fix the problem; do not use the fees functionality at this time. You will be notified when it is resolved.