To have a smooth report card writing season I would like to remind everyone (and please remind your staff) of the following
- To find the MyED BC website please go to the myed73.sd73.bc.ca website and click on the green words that link to the MyED BC Production website.
- If a person was to google MyED BC, they can at times link to the MyED BC test (login page says ASPEN SD TEST) website (this is not the right place to be).
- Once a person logs into MyED BC always check that it says production (the login page says MYED BC PROD).
- If a staff member asks why their login is currently disabled, it is because they are trying to log into the SD TEST website, and we have removed access to this testing website (as of this morning).
If the staff member has been completing their report cards in the SDTEST website, we will work with them to fix the problem, please have them contact the MyED Team through this email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If the staff member has an error 505 , please have them refresh their browser and clear the cache (details on how to do this are on the MyED73 website (myed73.sd73.bc.ca).
A final note that these are not MyED BC problems, but they are obstacles that create stress when completing report cards. Here are some reminders for you to help with some of these obstacles
- Shut off your computer and allow it to reboot and refresh
- Clear the cache history of your web browsers on a regular basis
- Installing important updates,
- Maintaining current anti-virus software,
- Maintaining Malware protection software