During July/August 2015, the Strong Start /Primary/Elementary schools in our District are transitioning from BCeSIS to MyEducationBC.
- This means that MyEducationBC will be offline from July 24 to the end of August.
- User accounts will become available in MyEducationBC at the end of August and all teachers will receive notification.
For primary/elementary teachers, the WebSharp report card system will:
- be offline for maintenance over the summer and will become available in September 2015,
- preserve all Comment Libraries created by teachers, and
- be available for teachers to login during the next school year (September 2015 to June 2016) to retrieve their comments (copy and paste) for transfer into MyEducationBC Report Card module.
Get some rest, enjoy your summer, and see you in September!
MyEducation BC Implementation team